copy typing services
Specialising in copy typing lengthy and complex documents, I offer a flexible, affordable and reliable copy typing service to individuals, small businesses or large organisations.
I can accommodate one-off jobs, or offer typing support services on a regular basis, for discounted typist fees.
With over 28 years professional office and secretarial experience, all my work is produced to the highest standard, with the utmost confidentiality and discretion. I apply exceptional layout skills to any document I produce, ensuring consistency, accuracy and professional styling.
I can work from a wide range of original materials - here are some examples of typical copy typing tasks:
- general typing services
- word processing
- document reformatting
- correctional editing
- document typing
- copy typing from typed documents
- copy typing from handwritten notes
- typing materials from focus groups, workshops
- typing materials from meetings, conferences
- digital audio typing/digital audio transcription
- typing reports
- typing official correspondence
- typing business letters
- typing website content/typing web pages
- forms design/forms layout
- typing tenders/bid documents
- typing contract proposals
- typing prequalification documents
- typing employee handbooks
- typing employee manuals
- contracts of employment
- typing blog entries
- typing manuscripts
- typing books
- typing stage plays/screen plays
- typing scripts
- typing written works & materials
- typing wills
- document/image scanning
- pdf document conversion
In order to personalise your documents, I can use your letterhead or standard business template.
copy typing - how does it work?
Simply e-mail, upload or post your handwritten or typed notes/documents, and I will convert your materials into a clean, editable document. All finished work is proofread, spellchecked and checked for consistency and accuracy.
Please contact me to discuss your copy typing requirements, with absolutely no obligation, or use the QuickForm below.